Friday 17 December 2010

Bleugh

Ok,  I've been ill this week...I think I have tonsilitus-it's going round school. So being at home I should have either spent time on revision or spent time working on youtube or blogging but the honest truth is that I really couldn't be bothered I've been in bed the whole time watching old waterloo road DVDs yes, I do enjoy abit or Waterloo Road :) series 3-not the best to be perfectly honest. on Wednesday I went into school at lunch time that was a mistake, it made me more ill but I completed my ICT coursework finally :) . So, if I was to go into school today I would have been sent home at 12 and actually get home at 3:30 (it's normally a 15 minute drive) but why did it take so long for my sister to get home? It started snowing. Is this country not prepared for a small snowfall it snowed for a maximum 45mins! and it took 3 and a half hours for my sister to get home. Not only that the rest of the kids that get on the school coach ended up walking home because the coachs were unable to drive in the snowy conditions. Public busses were delayed so even the people that get back to where I live were stranded. You'd think if they were expecting snow they would have cleared the roads or made it somehow easier for kids and teenagers to get home. Anyways my weekend consists of being ill :( and revision :( I think that's all for now I will write again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment