Tuesday 7 December 2010

LONDON!!

I LOVE LONDON!
I just do, it's an awesome place to be and I only live a few minutes away by tube XD. Ok so this is a pretty random out burst seeing as you don't actually know what's going on. So last night for Chunukah, I went to Trafalgar square with my friend Daniel and his friends Ben, Yoel and the guy I like Joel. We were planning on going to a Chunukah party but once we arrived we were informed it had been postponed to Wednesday. Joel, Yoel and Ben chose to go straight home where as Daniel and I decided to hang around london town for abit. We went to all the tourist shops and all the awesome places that are famous, I think they're famous. But ye it was a real good evening and I went to HMV and got a new CD. To add to that CD I recieved my presents from my grandma which are Paramore CDs XD. I love Paramore! they're awesome, so are MCR i'm going to see them in concert with Ben Gabi and Jordan WHOOP! It's going to be epic XD so anyway not much else to write about apart from enjoy your week if you are reading this, I feel stupid writing to someone when I know i'm the only one who's going to read this :p anyway that's all from me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment